Friday, January 2, 2009

I've been scrappin'! Well, kinda...

Wayne and Wyatt took off for Carlsbad yesterday morning (well, on the 1st), so Amy convinced me to bring scrapbook stuff up to her house and stay here with the girls for a couple of days.

So I quickly packed my Disney papers and album from our November 2007 trip and headed north. Then I discovered that I had left all of my photos at home! A quick trip to CVS took care of that problem, and I was on my way. Or so I thought.

I have gotten about 6 pages done - it's just taken forever to get them finished. I'll be sure to post photos tomorrow. When I started out working on the Disney book, I said I would just make as many pages as there are page protectors in the album. Well, as anyone who's visited Disney World knows, there are too many Kodak moments to pare down to 20 pages! I sat down and counted tonight and I already have 22 pages completed and am only really through the first day in the park.

Sure is fun reliving the fun week we had, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment